Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's Completed!!!

 After two full days of work our swing set is finally up and in use! Who knew they were so hard to put together! Only a few hundred random pieces of wood and tons of different types of screws/bolts/nuts/etc...Also, if you ever plan on putting one up yourself I HIGHLY recommend having multiple people helping. There is no way one person could do it on their own. Anyway, here are pictures! Hopefully Bennett enjoys it and I don't get too many grey hairs from watching his fearless self climb up/on/over everything. My little boy is growing up.

Surveying the pieces 

Hey, Hey, it's progress!!

This is when we realized we put a piece on backwards...ugh!

But this made it worth it!

Daddy's little helper



See what I mean about the grey hairs! No fear at all!



Going down the slide like a big boy!

The finished product!
I mean how do you say no to this little face?

Story before bedtime

No comments:

Post a Comment