Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ugh...

Well, it's been a while since an update so I thought I'd share a quick one.

1st- my computer has a virus so I am stuck using Mike's cell phone or his little notebook thing..boo!

2nd- super bowl was fun I loved seeing some of my friends and hanging out! Go PACK Go!!

3rd- Mike's back on days which is awesome and means that I get to see him more...love it!

4th- Bennett is such a little stink! He has figured out how to take his diaper off. The other day he took it off and I put him on the potty chair. He sat for a whole 5 sec. then got off and peed on the floor next to it! THEN today he was playing in his room (so i thought) and figured out that his closet is connected to the spare room. He ended up in there with no diaper on and needless to say it was not a #1 in there! It was everywhere! I know he's not ready to potty train quite yet but I might try anyway...I just can't do today again!

5th- I tried out a gym today. I never realized how much I miss yoga! I use to do yoga/pilates/etc. all the time when in college but quit after graduation. It was great, especially after the gross mess this morning! Bennett did ok in the daycare, only cried for a while.

Well I think that will get you about up to date. Hopefully my computer will be working again soon and I can post some pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a day!!!! I hope today goes better for you. Im not sure if I would rather deal with a little kid or 32 different teenagers every hour. haha


    where did you go for yoga?

    ReplyDelete