Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Today is St. Patrick's Day and it was gorgeous outside. So Bennett and I decided that cleaning, laundry, and all that could wait. We were heading out...
1st we went to Old Navy (one of my favorite places!) and spent a little money. Hey, I had a 30% off coupon. :) 
2nd we went to visit our good friends Megan and baby Cece and Jeff for like a minute. 
3rd we made a trip to Wal-mart to pick up stuff for dinner. 
4th we went on a walk with Daddy. 
5th we played in the yard. 
6th Grandpa Mac stopped by for an unexpected little visit   
7th we had a yummy "Irish" dinner. (not really Irish but hey, give me a break! lol) 
and 8th we had a bath, read a book, and went to sleep, WHEW! What a day! 

So, enjoy the pics and I hope your St. Patty's day was as fun as ours!  

I love playing in the leaves!

And collecting rocks!

Taking a little break

When I was young I had to walk uphill both ways...

Just too cute for words!

Look Momma!

I love being outside

Helping Daddy fill in the holes the dogs dug up

I just thought his eye was really pretty here :)

So hot after playing outside

Our "Irish" dinner: Reuben's made with pastrami, corned beef, thousand island dressing, coleslaw (instead of kraut) and sourdough bread (because I hate rye), brussel sprouts with bacon, and roasted fingerling potatoes with rosemary...YUM!

1 comment: