Friday, March 25, 2011

A "Seussical" Day

Today is gone. Today was fun. 
Tomorrow is another one. 
Every day,
from here to there,
funny things are everywhere. 
~One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish~ Dr. Seuss

Today was fun. We had a visit from Bennett's Aunt Brandi. Went out to lunch (although Ben slept through it!). Began cleaning/organizing all of Bennett's old and too big clothes in the basement (I'll post pic's on a later date for that). Had pot roast for dinner which cooked in the crock pot all day and made the house smell delicious! It reminded me of when I was a child. Finally, I made an awesome recipe I got from another blog (get the recipe  here) for Via Cappuccino Muffins. Oh my goodness! That's all I have to say about these babies....YUM! Anyway, enjoy the pics from today....
Bennett with his mandatory kitchen utensils...can you tell that midnight shifts are wearing on Mike :)

Bennett found this hat in the basement and wore it around for at least an hour today...TOO CUTE!

Such a little man

I gathered my mise en place like a good little cook...haha

Do you see the wet ingredients....that would be the best smelling coffee ever!

Makes you want to lick the bowl

I know, I know, it's a little messy

Final product...a little blurry and trust me photos do not do this justice...it is DELICIOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment