Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Let the wild rumpus start!

As you can tell the bedtime story tonight was Where the Wild Things Are. I LOVE this book. It brings me back. I remember my brother (who bought this book for Bennett) requesting this at night almost weekly it seemed.

Bennett I believe has hit the terrible two's early. He is into everything! Unstoppable! By the end of the day I am just exhausted with him. But it's beginning to feel more like spring outside so hopefully if it stays this way we will be able to play outside more and burn some of his energy off. He's growing so fast I can't believe it. If feels like it was just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. It really goes so quickly. I look back at photos of him and think "Wow! You really were that small!" So although I'm anxious for spring and summer and all the fun it brings I sometimes wish I could stop time and bottle up his cute little giggles and grins in a jar so that I never forget the innocent laughter that fills my house these days.

Love it.

Like Momma or Daddy??


Seriously....this little man has grown into the toddler that he is today

My BIG boy!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he was Cecelia's size at one point. Its crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Megan... I never thought of him as that small!!!

    ReplyDelete