Saturday, January 22, 2011

Following the trend...

Well, here you go...I'm officially a joiner. :) After much harassment I too have joined the ranks of bloggers. I have a feeling this is going to become my new favorite addiction. When thinking about starting this blog I wondered what I would write about? Would I write about being a new mom? Would I write about being a police wife? Would I write about my trials and tribulations in the kitchen or trying to be crafty? I guess I can just write about it all. My son, Bennett is 14 months old and the love of my life. I'm sure most of my posts will be about him.  He is sick right now the poor little guy. He's been battling diarrhea since Tuesday and threw up again tonight. We thought he was better but I guess we were wrong. Hopefully he can kick the sickness soon. According to the doc it's no big deal, and according to my mother it's just "the creeping crud."  Everything is "the creeping crud" to her. Well, I'm sure there will be more to say later but for now...good night. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you internet for taking away my wife's attention just a little bit more...haha just joking. It looks great babe, can't wait to see what is on your mind day to day even if we aren't able to be together. Love Ya.

    ReplyDelete