Monday, January 31, 2011

A day in the life...

Here are a few pictures from Nacho night! Although none of them involve nachos (i forgot to take pictures of them before devouring them!) This is Cece trying applesauce w/her probiotics in it.
YUM!! Applesauce! I want some!

Say "ahhhh Cece!"

She's a star already! So much paparazzi!    


Well now for today. My day started out pretty much like any other day. Ben drags it out...I clean it up...repeat. So, he was doing his new favorite game where he goes into his room and brings out a book for us to read. We did this several times and as I was waiting for him to bring out a new book I heard a clink clink clink noise coming from his room. I knew this could be nothing but trouble! This is what I found...
 Seriously? What one year old removes a vent! Only my son, the destructor! I have no idea what toys/books/trash/etc.. made the trip down the air duct before I caught him. The worst part is I couldn't be mad! I walk in and he looks up at me with his big blue eyes and the biggest grin ever on his face like "Look Mom! I did it!" He was so proud that he accomplished this that I couldn't help but just laugh. I guess now I'm going to have to super glue the vents on! j/k


Later today after Mike got up (he's working nights right now) Bennett and him made lunch. Here's a few shots of Bennett "helping."
MMMMM....spaghetti!

I'll help stir!

Silly boys!
After lunch we made a trip to Wal-Mart. We forgot the food for the dogs, ugh! Anyway, you would have thought that we were never going to be able to leave our houses again! It was crazy! As we walked the aisles I noticed that the shelves were incredibly bare. For example the eggs...there were none! I mean come on people! However this was not the best part of the trip. As we were getting ready to check out we passed by a pallet of ice melt. We realized we had none and stopped to get some. Well of course the box was empty. I looked around and noticed 5 or so people standing around waiting. So I asked why. They said they were bringing more out. So we waited, yes we are a joiner! However, we were not as ridiculous as most of the people there. You would have thought it was Black Friday and it was a flat screen t.v. for a dollar! There were a good 10 or 15 people gathered by the time the new pallet came out and they attacked it! People were ripping the plastic off the box before the workers even had a chance to back away! We did get a bag but I noticed that by the time we were checking out, maybe 3 minutes later, it was all gone! I saw a woman with 8 or so bags. I mean c'mon lady, how big is your driveway?! I wish I would have had a camera with me...it was hilarious! 

Well, as for me I'm going to snuggle up with my kindle and wait for Mike to get home. He had to go back to work for a few hours tonight. Hopefully I don't wake up to snow and ice everywhere, but if I do I have ice melt! Have a great night everyone!

1 comment: