Sunday, January 30, 2011

I love my friends!

I had such a great night tonight! Got to eat some AMAZING nachos thanks to Susan and spend some time with the girls! Can't beat it! Little C is getting so big she's going to be chasing Bennett around in no time! The only thing that would've have been better is if Caleb could've came as well. He was missed. My good friend Brie made me an awesome flower hair clip. I can't wait to sport it. Although Mike said I looked like a kindergartener (is that a word?) in it but who listen's to him? He has no fashion sense! ;) (Love ya babe!)

Check out Brie's Etsy sight at http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrieBrie13?ref=pr_shop. As of typing this she doesn't have the clips on there yet but no worries she will!

Bennett also learned a new word tonight...GUM! Yes that's right everyone. I have a genius on my hands! :) Brie taught him it and it was too cute watching him point to the pack then say to her "Gum! Gum!" Then babble on in his own language.

Like I said before it was a great night. Nothing crazy but I am trying to enjoy the small things!

3 comments:

  1. It was a great night Ash! I was so shocked when he said "gum" he picked it up so fast! He is going to be our little parrot in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just Caleb was missed huh? Hehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete