Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today was a good day

Today was a good day. I spent time with some great friends, Megan and Jamie. I got to love on one of the most beautiful and precious baby girls in the world, Cece. I got a new hairdo...and most importantly...Bennett had "real" poo!

As I was brushing my teeth this morning I hear Mike exclaiming from the other room "Yay! Solid poopy!!" I know this doesn't mean much to most of you out there but those that have children or are around little kids know the importance of this. Bennett has been suffering with diarrhea for almost a week and today we celebrated. We celebrated because he had solid poop! (i.e. enjoying the small things) He was back to his old self today, running around and making a mess of everything. I'm glad that I have such a great little boy. He is so full of joy and is so mischievous. He always has a smile for you.  I'm also glad that I have a husband that will celebrate a good poo with me! So hopefully this means that the sickness has left the Mac house and we can go on enjoying...

1 comment:

  1. whoohooo to a solid poopy!!!! Megan got around today, I hung out with her while Cece slept! I can't wait to see your new do!!! Post pictures soon please =)

    ReplyDelete